So it’s been 6 months since our last update and so much has happened, so here is a brief rundown of what we have been up too. We went down to the beach for Matt’s and our friend Joe’s birthdays. Then stayed really busy with football games and even took a trip to Kentucky for the game. We stayed with a wonderful couple that we met on our honeymoon and had a blast. We spent Thanksgiving in Meridian, were for the first time we only had to go to one house and eat once! Christmas was down in Tampa this year where I decided that it would be a great idea to close my hand in the car door! No worries I didn’t break anything, it just hurt really bad for a bit. For New Year’s we stayed in Starkville and went to the Veranda with friends, and also ran into some old/long lost friends, it was Great! Next came my birthday and a three day weekend at that, so we decided to celebrate it all weekend! Now basketball season is in full swing and that keeps us very busy too. Just hoping the Bulldogs can get a few more W’s! We are currently looking to buy a house, so that consumes our “spare time.” I guess that’s about all for now. I promise that I will try to do better. :)
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment